WORKER BASIC H&S AWARENESS (4-STEP)
Majors McGuire Inc. provides a Basic Health & Safety awareness course intended to provide workers with an understanding of the legislation governing workplaces in Ontario as it applies to workers. This is a mandatory pre-requisite for all workers employed in the Province of Ontario.
- Health & safety legislation applicable to Ontario workplaces
- Rights and responsibilities of workers under the OHSA
- Responsibilities of supervisors, employers and constructors under the OHSA on construction projects
- Legal consequences for all workplace parties for failing to meet their responsibilities under the OHSA
- Roles of health & safety representatives, Joint Health & Safety Committees and trade committees
- Hazard identification, assessment, control & communication
- Roles of the Ministry of Labour, WSIB and the other partners in Ontario’s health & safety system?
Course Length: 1.5 Hours
Maximum Class Size: 15
Certification: One Time Only
To register for this course, please contact Majors McGuire at Contact Us Form indicating which course you are interested in attending.
or fill out the