Majors McGuire Inc. provides a Fall Protection Training Course that is intended as a general awareness course to teach participants about the hazards associated with falls, the legislative requirements pertaining to fall hazards and the safe work practices that should be followed to ensure the health or safety of workers performing fall hazard related work.
- Worker & Supervisor Responsibilities
- Principles of Fall Prevention and Fall Protection
- Fall Hazard Analysis & Pre-Job Planning
- Equipment Selection, Use, Care and Inspection
- Emergency Response - Fall Rescue