Majors McGuire Inc. provides a Fall Protection Training course that is intended as a general awareness course to teach participants about the hazards associated with falls, the legislative requirements pertaining to fall hazards, and the safe work practices that should be followed to ensure the safety of workers. Several Canadian Standard Association (CSA) standards relating to fall protection have been referenced in the development of the course This course is for those that are not required (under the Construction regulation) to obtain the CPO-approved Working at Heights.
- Legislative requirements
- Hazards recognition, assessment, control & evaluation
- Fall prevention & personal fall protection
- Equipment selection, use, care & inspection
- Powered elevated work platforms
- Emergency response – fall rescue