LADDER SAFETY TRAINING
Ladders, though commonly used around the home and workplace, present a number of hazards that many workers aren’t aware of. Due to the widespread use of ladders, it’s important for everyone to understand their associated hazards and risks as this is the first step in preventing incidents. This Ladder Safety Training course is designed to teach workers safe ladder practices and strategies for preventing ladder-related injuries.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
Course Length: 45 minutes
Maximum Class Size:
Certification: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
- Ladder-related hazards
- Types of ladders and their uses
- How to choose the right ladder for the job
- Components of different ladder types
- Ladder inspections and defects
- Transportation, setup, use, storage, and maintenance of portable ladders