CONFINED SPACE RESCUE AWARENESS
Majors McGuire Inc. provides Confined Space Rescue Training Course that is intended as a general awareness course to teach participants the basic understanding of the requirements of Confined Space Rescue so that the attendee can go to the next step of becoming fully trained in Confined Space Rescue. We outline the process that workers and supervisors must follow before trying to rescue someone from a Confined Space.
- Legislative Requirements & Responsibilities
- Response Time and the Importance of It
- Familiarize Participants with Rescue Equipment
- PPE Requirements
- Importance of Lock Out Tag Out and/or Removal of Potential Hazards
- Key Points Associated with a Confined Space Rescue Pan
Course Length: 3 hours
Maximum Class Size: 12
Certification: Recommended - 3 Years
You can no longer use 911 Emergency Services as your "On-Site Rescue!"
(Section 11 - Confined Spaces Regulation (O. Reg. 632/05)
To register for this course, please contact Majors McGuire at Contact Us Form indicating which course you are interested in attending.
or fill out the